Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Friday, February 06, 2009 -{'11:06 PM
Title : [ playing on repeat, just like when we would meet. ]
TGIF TGIF TGIF

I am so sick of school i could flood this whole post with TGIFs.
Weekends are here and it's selfstudy time (FINALLY. weekdays is just homework and more hw.) I have to read on bio, chem & congruency cause i really really dont get bio. (prepares to start on endless bitching.)
I really dont like nj either. (most of) The people there are..argh annoying. Spent the whole time complaining with the 01-ers denise and teresa cause they had the same experience at us. I tell you ah,i have never been so pissed off in my life. Up till now i still cant stand his voice and his face. ARGHH
I want to go out soon with ahlaopmc, pleeeease. It's amazing how just one 5minute convo with them can make me miss them a hundred times over. Haha, thank you lecindra and yasmeen and ro for the "support!"
me: eh he said no lehh! :D:D:D
yasmeen and lecindra: HE'S LYING! hes definitely pissed @ you.
Lol, whaat? So much for moral support /: I REALLY MISS U GUYS!
And stephanie ho is HILARIOUS I TELL YOU.
me:*reads letter nat wrote about steph telling her that im joining sailing* EH STEPHANIE, SINCE WHEN I SAY I JOINING SAILING?!?!
steph: got!!last year!
me: NJ HAS NO SAILING and i said nth about it before!!
steph: really ah? oh no..the whole teams thinks you're joining sailing now.
AHH, whats her and sailing!! -.- Hehs i have so much hw due nxt week i want to keel myself.
Buaiiz i gonna wait at the gate for the macdonalds guy
so hungry! D:
i dont lyke enn jayy cee :(
i know everyone's gonna go 'hah,i knew it' after they read this but..
I MISS SC ):

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.