Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Thursday, February 05, 2009 -{'10:29 PM
Title : [ i will never let you fall ]
Ignore my previous post, im neva gonna get angry at someone again !
(yeah i know i get pissed off super easily.)
I'm a changed person!
Oh, pe today was auhsome, mr latiff went for the j1s orientation and dint come, so we had replacement teacher who was half an hour late (good start) and we only ran two rounds , super slowly, then did jumping jacks and other non running stuff (:
Then was bio! Did the presentation thing, so failurrreee D: Ah nevermind, what's over is over.
Hmm i can't remember what other lessons we had today..
Anyway i have to rush my MI journal, tuition hw and science practical now!
I swear i will update properly some time soon . (:

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.