Title : [ I dont care what you think, so long as it's about me ♥ ]
Long time haven't updated! Haha shows that i've been
using msn studying too much (:
MATHH , OMG MATHHH D: simlilarity is officially my most cannotdo area of math :( Last year was bad enough, now we have it this year again!!
I got stuck at question 1, stared at it for 2 hours,thought of scholars,and went to sleep. Gonna
copy learn from them tomorrow :D
The weekends were fun, visited 3 aunt's houses in two days and played mahjong. I hate mahjong, always i short of 1 tile when im about to win.. ):
School today.. had to tap the access card for the first time and i was so kiasu i took it out of my wallet to tap. Didnt want to get stuck thr like how i always do at mrt stations when my ezlink card screws up.
And the j1s started today!! Lotsa neighbourhood schools leh!! Spent the morning analyzing everyone's uni with denise they all. Trish is the only senior i know from sc D: But its so cool, we get to have another orientation in j1!! :D
Hmm lessons today was boring. SPIRE was :O pe next was O:O:O:O: lecture abt idk what. fell asleep twice.. then 1.5h break.. stroll around school. then IH. once again,waste of time. next,1.5h lunch. Lol wth.. we're too free on mondays seriously. then LA followed by HCL . the two most .. subjects. I DINT SLEEP (: Nodded off a few times,but dint sleep. HCL was the worst, i played hangman with sijia. guess i can nv love chinese..
Tomorrow gonna catch Bride wars
(:
I miss sc and their retarded ending of school hours at 1.40 everyday :(
Nightz,i have had enuff of math