Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Thursday, January 15, 2009 -{'9:45 PM
Title : [ ]
We're one mistake from being together,

My legs so sore! I love orientation so far, its ending tomorrow though :( and omg,
MASS DANCE FTWWW
CHINA GUY IN FRONT ME IS FUNNY LIKE HELL OMGG :O THE WAY HE SHAKES HIS ASS AND DOES THE RETARDED TRICIA-CHUA LIKE MOVES.
Omg i swear, i spent half of the dance time laughing like shit with teresa la. Tsk tsk and everyone else was laughing at his gayness too! So mean worz.
Anyway! school starts at 8.30 on thursdays (:
And denise was competing with me to see who can mime better (me) and i frigging have disciples. Not badd k.
Oh btw, i'm in JH304, aerius house or something. I want to go 03!it's solaris. :( My class has 8 scholars, 4 local guys and around 6/7 girls. Si jia and vietnam guy're the only people from my og in my class! D:
Ahh anyway tomorrow denise and i are gonna do some stuff! (cough,playmatchmaker,cough) I have no idea who's renyi but ! Not the point (: Haha, did i mention we played murderer and whacko today and i was the stupid murderer three times, and the whacker 3 times. Wtf manz, this stupid girl ah, always behind me, always never protect me properly one. WLE. But i pro murderer! Kill everyone. My training paid off :)
Campfire/ water bomb fight/ DANCE COMPETITION (SEND CHINA GUY) / mass dance /OG DINNER tomorrow! Gonna be dead ass tired.
Gonna catch some zzzs now so i can be enthu tomorrow and scare the shit out of the CHINA GUY.
Hahah omg i added the china guy on msn i hope he adds me back :( (LOL YAH LAH IM OBSESSED)
Love.

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.