Title : [ ]
This is the part where the end starts,
Im weirdly energetic even though school was from 7- 5pm today. :( SPIRE was ttly wtf. I ate in the lt and si jia also!! (: Then pe.. Lol cuong volunteered to be pe rep -.- hes every frigging rep lah. Measured height and weight.. dont want talk about it.. :( im 153cm (155 last year seh.) and 38kg(supposed to be 40 sia :() . Freak lah, sc's measuring thing is so shitz. D:
Gonna run 2.4 on thurs.. KILL ME!
And lessons were :O boring. ESP CHINESE!! omg the china scholars were like 'wo men ao le zheng tian,jiu deng je ge ke!' :( (= we survived the whole day,just to wait for this lesson!) sigh. the whole time is scholars talk to teacher,teacher talk to them. I fell asleep twice manz. and lesson was just like chinese in china, I DONT UNDERSTAND.
what happened to my new year resolution to being a nerd :( But on the bright side,
YIYUAN/DANIEL IS SUPER FUNNY!! He told me a joke in chinese and before that i told him to say it in english cause if he doesnt,i wont get the joke and wont laugh . But he didnt :( I still got it though, after their attmpts at explaining (:
Gotta go sleep, be nerd tomorrow!
Love.