Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Thursday, January 29, 2009 -{'9:12 PM
Title : [ Maybe we're trying, trying too hard ♥ ]
I need a break.
Homework's killing, pe's worse, science is hell.
What's worse is the thought of having to see him on saturday...
School ends at 5 tomorrow, then rush to tuition to meet steph and have dinner, and tuition till 9.3o pm . I am superwoman i tell you.
Tomorrow got MASS CHINESE LECTURE(kill me now) , Man & ideas (istilldontgetwhatthefckitsabout.) , Guidance curriculum (???) and 5 periods of science. Gonna sleep alot tomorrow :(
Shit better go do science hw now /:

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.