Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Saturday, January 31, 2009 -{'2:06 PM
Title : [ Keep me in your memory, and leave out all the rest ]
Homework + school is seriously ruining my social life.
I want to go out with ahlaopmc againn (the full clique this time) but its either ro cant make it cause tj's like in tampines (-.-) or sc has some weird thing on, or nj ends damn late. I miss sc + 2se too :(
Ahh , but anyway.. next week going to watch Bride wars! Havent watched a movie ever since like..Twilight? (:
OMG so much homework.. esp MI! Idk how to do..
AND MATH, wtf is with math man??
xx

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.