Title : [ ]
I know everything changes, all the cities and facesFirst day of school.
(SO MANY SCHOLARS WORZZZ)
I really, really, really x1000 miss SC. :( Its so weird yknow, not being surrounded by people i know by name, not being able to kick someone familiar in the shin every time i'm walking by.
Wouldn't mind taking th stress in sc sec 3, double it, if i could go back .
It sucks not to be able to be my usual over enthu self, screaming out retarded sc cheers . And interrupting people talking with huiqi . :(
First day of school.
It's like everyone's already divided up into cliques, depending on whichever school they're from. No one really bothers to be friendly -.- Not that i am one to comment though /: Practically stoned throughout the whole day.
Ahh tomorrow im gonna try stop bearing grudges against the whole world and make more friends.
Oh my ogl said i looked like a western dancer *smug face* I knew taking gym for 2years had its benefit somehow.
I hope tomorrow would be better.
*off to complain to others*
/Officially grossed out by what rachel ong just showed me. Tsktsk, some people got no shame one laa. And so wuliao, every one else studying but they do this kind of thing.
You fail your 'o's, i first one line up laugh at you. (: