Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Thursday, January 08, 2009 -{'11:43 AM
Title : [ ]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

HUIQI (H):
I WANN STALK THEM WOR
HUIQI (H):
THEN KIPNAP THE GERR
HUIQI (H):
ASK HER WHAT HER NAME
HUIQI (H):
zzzz SIA


HUIQI (H):
i sh0 hypah n0w w0r..

Wanted to post that a few days ago. Hahha wtf huiqi's where i learn my worz and siaz from :) Lianz ftw. Oh and in case you didnt get it, it's about the ting tings concert. (: and their song That's not my name. Lol .
I WANT TO GO, but it's second day of school :( ahh well wu yue tian is coming to sg! Im definitely going to their concert.
and i just realized all ccas have started already hahah. last year didnt start till late jan or smth.
GOSH TOMORROW'S FRIDAY.
im dead, i am SO dead. But before i die, outing to j8 with the ahlaos :D
Sigh, tuition. ):

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.