Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Sunday, January 18, 2009 -{'1:21 PM
Title : [ ]

I love talenttime! :) 1se07,2se08's ones were so awesome.

1SE '07 class category: HOUNDDOG ELVIS PRESLEY . (sadrina as elvis hahah.) we won first place! WATCH IT! :


1SE07 OPEN CATEGORY: EVERYTIME WE TOUCH . (aisyah,narisha,zahirah,liting.)we won this cat too!


Part two


2SE'08 HAIRSPRAY: THE NICEST KIDS IN TOWN (I AM LOU ANN!!!! WATCH ME STAND UP.) Most synchronized (lol-.-we would have won if they had placings.)


2SE'08 HAIRSPRAY: YOU CANT STOP THE BEAT. (Grr, tricia low and i totally messed up this one cause of the complicated turning and spinning but still looks good anyway.)

Yay i love talenttime! almost as good as mass dance. WATCH THE VIDEOS!!

and outward bound sounds scary :( dig hole shit, no bathing for 3 days, canoeing for 21 hours. ohmyshit lur. D:


Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.