Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Sunday, December 07, 2008 -{'11:14 PM
Title : [ ]
You look like the songs that I've heard my whole life coming true

Note to self: Do not act pro & play guitar heroes with people who spend 8hours a day playing it. So embarrassing /: DDR-ed in the end with someone-whose-name-i-don't-know (:
Yesterday night/early today i had a nightmare,cooooll. Havent woken up in the middle of sleeping for so long already. So anyway, i woke up expecting it to be like 8am so i can go turn on the tv and when my sister wakes up at 10am like she does every freaking day, i can finally have my turn of saying "shameless" to her! I bear grudges. But anw, it was 3am!!!! Dmn early. But my best fren 4eva was still awake surprisingly. Unsurprisingly though, he slept way earlier than 5am.
Okay anyway!My sister is so retarded.
*me,my father and my sister were walking after getting off the car*
me:shit,i left my thing in the car.
sister: loser. (annoying laugh.)
me:*runs back to car,and runs back again,being the fit/atheletic person i am.on the way back,sees sister running towards car.*
sister:i left my fried rice in the car!
Jonas brothers fans = noobs. Oh and my family went out at 7am to jog! Wowww. They invited me but i just laughed at them cause they've been planning to do it for like 5 times, but always cant wake up. But today they did! I'm proud of you guys (: My mum says i should be happy i was born skinny (:D) and that i have a nice face. Hahahhaa, she actually complimented me(:
Tomorrow going shopping with family! Kayxxx, iie shup3r dhe happiiex w0rhs.
Next week= the bomb!but thursday last day of training :( :( :( :( :(
Happy hari raya haji everyone.

/edit,
Twilight had so better be PG, or im gonna boycott all stephanie meyer's books in the future. (Jodi picoult is better though.) I have like 5 different groups of people to watch it with.
And my cousin refuses to buy for me tickets if it's nc 16 :(

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.