Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Sunday, December 21, 2008 -{'5:19 PM
Title : [ ]
Yesterday went shopping with family. Bought 160dollars worth of textbooks & activity books. I'm officially a : Bio, Chem, Physics, Amath, Emath, English, Hcl, History, Social studies, Geog student. Cool right, 10 subjects. (:
Christmas lunch w/ mum's side of family todayy. My aunt said my cousin dylan got specs. Hhaa, at primary one! All primary ones this year are damnn lucky, my cousin's damn cute and his twin sister too. (acs junior,scgs pri)
Yeah anyway, i'm gonna play audi again.
Love.

Just realized. Next year, no more carpooling with joanne and nick to sji + sc.
:(

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.