Title : [ ]
Spotlight dont do you justice baby.Haha class list 2009 is out. With a big 'IP' next to mine& rachel's name (: One on top of another. Anyways, no one from 2se took triple science!!!!!! Wtf mans. Cheryl lim the smartass didnt take it.
Im bored with audition.. /: Only when play with cousins then fun. Good news to all my msn contacts, hahah. (:
Lalal, good luck to those who haven't started on holiday hw yet manzz.
Ah got nothing else to say.. Gonna meet the ahlaos on friday perhaps? (: ihope,ihope.
My sister made mum buy Twilight & New moon for her just cause she loved the movie. -.- and the best thing she told was, 'i dont really like jonas brothers anymore'
:D Made my day.
/
I AM SO STUPID.I know it would hurt again and again and yet i do it again and again.
So screwed.
I know im just another rebound to you.
Fck it.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.