Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Monday, December 01, 2008 -{'12:06 AM
Title : [ ]
Just give me one more chance to make it right.

Sorry lecindra for not being able to go to your birthday chalet thing yesterday. Everyone good is overseas,it seriously sucks. S.ho-vietnam,rachelo.-hongkong,nicole-japan, w-malaysia,B-church camp. ):
Oh ,it's First December today. I guess december is my favourite month out of the whole year, one reason being it's my birthday month! And the other, 'cause of someone? This month is so filled with good memories & the feeling of not ever having to say goodbye. I really, really miss last year. Everyone so precious to me last year just faded out of my life this year. Did you know how much your friendship meant so much to me? I miss seeing you at tuition, catching your eye during the class,and rolling our eyes together at the retarded teacher. I miss us keeping silent during class,and the teacher would go 'you both should really be friends.' and we'd smile silently, cause she really has no clue. I miss your frustrated expression when you can't remember something. I miss borrowing a pencil from you because i cant be bothered to get one, and i wanted a reason just to. I miss looking forward to the crazy smsing & calls after tuition talking a lot about nothing. I miss looking forward to you.
I know somewhere in you, you've never really changed at all.
I guess only when someone disappears do you really find out how much we take for granted.
:(
First december.
The start of nothing, really.
One more month till it all ends.

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.