Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 -{'11:02 PM
Title : [ ]
I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car
He's got one-hand feel on the steering wheel
The other on my heart

2days to my birthday! Tomorrow's nicole's birthday (: Hmm i have nothing else to blog about,except..
My mum bought me amath+emath tb today for nj (the only two books on my booklist!) + to kill a mockingbird + a history tb :D Yay. Im a nerd,sorry.
Tomorrow i'm going out! *cheers and dances arnd* Finally man. Thanks, mum! (: Really sucks being grounded.
Im addicted to salem falls!! I really love Jodi Picoult's books.
ahh there're so few fun people to talk to nowadayssss...
Yeahhh that's all, bye :)

And you got your secrets and I'm tired of being last to know
And now you're asking me to listen cause its worked each time

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.