Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Monday, December 15, 2008 -{'5:49 PM
Title : [ But you were everything to me, ]
I am so, so considering posting this in chinese, to annoy everyone. Then again, if i do, i will probably only be done in like 2 hours . My chinese suckkkkssss, i cant believe i got scammed into doing hcl again nxt year. D:
So much for "girl, if you do hcl in secondary school, when you go jc, don't need do chinese!" Wahhlao, whr got k. Adults are such liars :(
Rachel left for camp today. Rachell, what was with your smses this morning ? I seriously hope you're okay . Umm when you get back , tell me okayy! Tc. (:
My birthday's in four days, woww. Time passed so fast this year. Kinda sad that im actually spending my birthday in singapore this year. Celebrating it in genting like i've done for the past umm, decade is way more awesome.
Nicole's birthday is in three days (: The Eve of The Most Important Day On Earth.
Okay im bored,im going back to my phone.
p.s. my china buddy doesnt reply my email anymorrre :( i think she's angry that i took three weeks to reply her ,and she's trying to show me attitude :(
p.p.s i've finally started on Salem Falls. Change of heart was awesome,and i hope stephanie ho takes care of my books or else im gonna kill her.
Love!

/edit,
I just watched the news and there was this guy who threw his shoes at george bush! Hahahha wtf man.

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.