Title : [ ]
HI. I didnt use the comp for two days!! I'm good. (: Okay umm yesterday was awesome!
I went shopping and got my HAIR STRAIGHTENING IRON (100bucks k!) + New future shorts & skinnies + Esprit long shirt :) I love my parents okayyyyyy. Haha oh at vivo i saw ws there (damnnn long never contact already.) and i wnted to say hi but he was with his scary/tall/scary ah beng friends so i didnt dare. So i smsed him hahaha okay im such a coward. Talked till my loser battery went flat.
Omg escape theme park tomorrow, i'm so happy! Cool, can't wait to show off my braveness + awesomeness. (:
Oh training today was awesome as usual, one more training left :( I dont want thursday to come.. Stephanie ho rocks:
s.ho: hmm whos the lead singer of maroon 5?
charlene: adam something something (i forgot whaat she said.)
s.ho: oh. so he sings,right?
charlene& i: *dies of stephanie ho's retardedness* oh no no, he dances.
s.ho:REALLY? I guess he's really talented.
-.- I love her naive-ness.
My birthday's next friday.
REMEMBER THAT. !!