Title : [ ]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE MAH LI-LYN *insert bigbig heart shape here*Im so tired and yet i came on just to do this post for youuu! :D Hahha thanks for all th great times this year, & in primary school . I know we have the same chinese surname! Awesome. And i could never stop affiliating a horse to you, sorryyyy :( Oh and i remember following you and ra all the way to Mount E. (my birth hospital!) just to watch you two get your braces done. And your house is soo awesomely big/cool, with your own pond/swimming pool! (: I think it's damn cool how our birthdays are just a day apart! Remember how we used to argue whether 18th december was the eve of the greatest day on earth, or whether 19th december was the day after the greatest day on earth. Well, you know what they say! I'm always right (: I'm so tired,my brain is fried and i cant think of anything else to say. Thanks for being my 'bodyguard' and my FELLOW TALLIE this year! I love you *insert bigbig heart again,which i cant freaking find.*Love, your friend forever & fellow AHLAOPMC-erYUXIAN.Just came back from dinner with th rest,and i'm exhausted.
TOMORROW'S MY BIRTHDAY, i'm not really excited though. This time last year i would be leaving for genting ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :(
Oh hmm to everyone who has my number of 9815****, it's the wrong number. Stop asking me why i dont reply calls/sms-es. I changed it long time ago!
i'm gonna try stay up with brandon/w tonight till 7. Betcha i will fall asleep by 12. (:
And i bought a new wallet today! After *positive* comments from my sister and my fren 4eva about my cool/awesome/hip/fashionable OP wallet. I suck at peer pressure.
TWILIGHT OPENED TODAYYYY. Bye all, go get ready for the best day on earth tomorrow.
i wonder if he remembers.