Title : [ ]
Gah everytime i try to forget about that, someone would always be there to remind me.
-.- Everyone's so mean!
I had the best dream last night! Two in a row. (: Seemed so real..
I have no idea what i'm talking about, i think i studied too much chem today.
3more days to my birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEA(:Knew you since primary school! Thanks for all the fun times with charmarn in cheena land, you both are suppper funny k . :D
Happy birthday.
/edit,
I dont know whether to laugh or to cry. Okay firstly, thanks a lot w for ruining my day.
Yeah i miss you and yeah you got me jealous. 31ST DECEMBER i really cant wait to see you. so many things to say. Let's hope life dont screw me up this time again.
24th december. It will officially be a year then, wouldn't it? Our year. Your year.
24th december last year was so much awesomer :(
Oh im getting christmas stuff on sat, i dont know what anyone wants! I asked almost everyone and all i got was 'anything'. Gah, guess im gonna place lots of orders for the drink.
OMG THAT WAS SUCH A COLD JOKE. Shit,im crazy.
Oh i love the song Lucky by jason mraz :D Haha i used to hate it like shit. Umm oh and my sister is crazy about facebook. Pet society. What a loser.
Haha okay bye im gonna help my sister choose her pet.