Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Friday, November 07, 2008 -{'10:12 PM
Title : [ ]
reality of my transferring to nj struck hard today
i guess im not really that upset anymore? ...
haha maybe cause finally i know more than 5people going-.-
I swear!On orientation this month, I AM GONNA MAKE MORE THAN 30+ FRIENDS!!
(:
rachel:today i met __(this hot acsi guy that helped me pick up my pens at vj.) at the tj orientation.
me:shit thats damn unfair. you have him and i have...____(cough cough ahem ahem,short (!!)sji guy who i've had baaad encounters with.) -.-
rachel:haha,maybe you both would be seat partners!same height.
me:...
rachel:and best friends!!
me:if im in his..class,i will kill myself.
rachel:and if you drop your pencil case,he'll laugh at you! (inside joke)
AHHH HE BETTER NOT BE IN MY CLASSSS 8-
Lalalala i cant wait till next year! :) i dont know why,i guess i really want to get rid of all the bad memories this year.
Everyone look at my super cool non ah lian hair :)


and everyone still dare say i look like an ahlian.

x.


Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.