Title : [ ]

Put on your pretty lies, you're in the city of wonder. ♥
"Nicholas Jonas sent me a message on Facebook "U R stupid" in which i
replied "thanks". Go Nicky, I'm so so sorry that you have a face like a
constipated piece of crappy shit and I'm so sorry that your brother Kevin kills
Les Paul and I'm so sorry Joe only knows how to kill our ears and play the
tambourine. "
Have i ever told you that yow huiqi is awesome? And what's with nick jonas's typing man. Probably in a rush to go scam young girls of their money. (my sister etc)
Thank you huiqi, U R SO KEWL.
Okay anyway, my loser is coming back soon . Goodbye days of bottling everything up.
Isn't it amazing how my life can screw up because of a person who doesn't give a shit?
Oh, psle results today. My cousins didnt do tht badly/well. Well, everyone seems to be disappointed, so i guess yeah.
My sister sucks. She is still convinced that my p4 cousin will beat me in psle. She hasnt given up after two years of betting that my cousins would beat me. Can't wait till 2010, so she can eat her words.
I hate the person i love. Gahh , cannot wait till next year .
I wish you would stop leading me on. I wish she would shut the hell up. I wish i never even knew you.