Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 -{'3:29 PM
Title : [ ]
Oh dream maker, you heart breaker. ♥

(Hq has freaking awesome quotes.) Another dedi-post, (:
HAPPY FOURTEENTH, TRICIA CHUA XUE QI! ♥
Omg loser loser,i can't believe you're older than me! I will forever remember you as the class clown/retard, and the person who dragged steph & i to paragon to marks and spencers to buy your 20 dollars notebook just because samantha lau has it,and you want to be as all-rounded as she is, haha! (: And when we dragged you to watch Bratz, and you came out saying "I can't believe i just spent 7 bucks on that bimbotic show." You are so funnnyy & retarded okay! I swear, your exaggerated enthu-ness & dance moves during the bangrah dance thing really got me cracking up like shit okayy. And yeah, when you & sarah & wanqi had to sit in the row in front of me, hahahhaha shorty. But but! The most memorable thing would be you being forever late after science lab class/ recess, and the whole class would be waiting outside for you, and you'll come running with the keys around your neck , and we'll be screaming at you. :)
I love you, tricia chua/nathaniel/TRUE ARTIST (ahem,ahem.)/ 2se'o8 class rep ! ♥ And , happy birthday! (No, i dont think having a birthday date of 1111 is very cool!)
x.
Okay well these few days i've been quite busy ! Met up with tuition clique <3 at jurong, (oh love, oh love.) talked a lot (well obviously, cause there was ME, brandon, jw, jovinah etc.) and camwhored alot. *Cough,photos shall be edited first.* But well, this group of people are officially my happiness drug cause i've never had so much fun in such a long time (: So anw, everyone had to leave at around 5, so brandon and i went SHOPPING. (Hahahahhaha omg,i managed to make the annoying chauvanistic guy indulge in feminine activities!) (: @ Jurong. Haha,he spent like 170 bucks on nike & adidas stuff. (Holy..) and and,i spent 1.30 on a drink. Lol. Omg this reminds me of someonnnne who told me once that his father buys his clothes for him ! (Coughcough.)
I did something super impulsive yesterday :/ Not sure if my decision was right or wrong . I know you're probably like ass-mad now, but im sorry, we still have to see each other next month. (1week,6nights) I promise, promise i will talk to you even if you don't answer me and stuff. Somehow,i think i did the wrong thing. ): Yeah , i so deserved that 3hours-long scolding by your best friend glenn on th phone. (Haha, screw it man, made me waste my outgoing call minutes just to listen about what an idoit i am.)
I just read Shuyi(aka siti)'s blog, aww so sweet okay she, mentioned my name so many times ! :) Lalala, i guess i make deep impressions ! Hahaha.
Oh man, mum wants me to pack my study room 'cause my cousins are coming over to play for the next few days. Busyy luhh. D: But i better go now, lest she scolds me and my sister again -.-
buaiix!!x3

I've had enough of you fcking up my whole life , enough of your lies , enough of your empty promises , enough of you .
I don't know if this has struck you yet , but.. i'm an effing human being , and just so you know , i have feelings . Not some toy for you to play around when you feel like it , and dump when you're bored. Oh and btw, you're a screwup. Sorry , but this's the hardcore truth . So yeah, i've had enough , go run back to your uhhh, ...many other girls. (Not a flirt my ass.)
God so many people in my life currently are starting to annoy the hell out of me. Really, no one i know now is indispensable.

x.
(I am so very tempted to delete this blog.) :(

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.