Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Saturday, November 08, 2008 -{'11:00 AM
Title : [ ]
Fall in the grave i've been digging myself,but there's room for two
Six feet under the stars.

My msn decides to die on me today and i cant fix it. Maybe tomorrow.
I slept at 4am!!!holy shit. but it was worth it!!! :)
Oh btw,i think im doing TRIPLE SCIENCE next year.Kill me,people.
And.. MATH TUITION IS NOW 3HOURS LONG. Omfgzzzzzz,luckily i have stephanie ho with me,haha,she talks freaking loudly okay,everyone keeps turning back to stare -.- And,there's this guy whose voice is fdjkhhjieroerunsnf deep who keeps asking questions and his voice would keep echoing. Gah, annoying.
Anyway my point is that i really hate Amath,and i am gonna die with 11 subs next year. -.-
I made a friend!Her name is xinyi and shes going nj tooooo {: Finally,a girl.
Oh well better get ready now.
And and and,...
DAVID ARCHULETA MOPW! (heh huiqi's word :D)
x
how many things i want to tell you,
but i keep getting this feeling that you dont really want to know.
you said you've changed,i didnt really believe then.
Now i do. I can talk to you 24/7,everyday,yet i wont even know you anymore.


/edit,
High school musical 3 today!! I hate to admit this but.. zac efron is ohmygod hot. (: and MATT PROKOP. OMG,MATT PROKOP!!!!!! Hq,you can have pkessler,matt is so much hotter. :)
*insert big picture of matt prokop*
*insert the disney channel video of matt doing the wand thingy.*
(:
and..zac & vanessa are quite good together actually. Yay!I love hsm!
Haha anw,went vivo,wanted to catch hsm3 but it was full house -.- so rachel wanted to watch.. CARROT CAKE CONVERSATIONS.(insert wtf face) but! i didnt want so we went to cine instead. Caught hsm3,went to heeren to get present for yasmeen. Where something embarrassing happened.
Lecindra:"YUXIAN,YOUR STALKERS!!!!(points at white shirt guy and friends.)
Omfgjfdhdjasri and they heard -.-
Okiiex anyway i did something today..something i've always wanted to do. I'm sorry but i really cannot communicate with you anymore. It hurts my conscience, dammit.
So overall,its been a good day.
Good company. :)
Okiiex i better go fix my msn now before kei does..something tomorrow.
OMG WAIT I JUST RMBERED SOMETHINGGGG. You know right,in tuition,there's this guy from Korea.(heritage thing.) Then right, 'cause he just joined or something, i found him kinda familiar,but couldnt place a name to him. THENNN ON FRIDAY MY TEACHER SAID HE WENT BACK KOREA FOR HOLIDAY, that was when i realized.. i know him. Stood next/talked to me at the nj interview thing. (: Hahah i only recognized him cause of the korea part.
YAYY MY TUITION MATEY IS MY FUTURE SCHOOL BUDDEH. :) im gonna start harrassing him every lesson hehehehe. Awesomehsx.
Gah speaking of tuition i really miss all my ex-tuition buddys. (Who i actually talked to -.-) si li...silin..jesse..joel koh(?forgot his surname..the guy who always wear skate shirts.)..mark chia.(haha i think hes the only one i actually rmb quite well cause our sisters were friends.) I guess all of them stayed in the sat class while i transferred to the friday class. -.-
Okiiex
buaiix!!x3

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.