Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Thursday, November 13, 2008 -{'10:11 PM
Title : [ ]
If your mind keeps thinking you've had enough,
but your heart keeps telling you don't give up.

I am so sick :( (Not physically,mentally.) my arms feel like they have no strength to type,my eyes feel like closing this very second, my brain decides to malfunction on me. Oh,and my eyes cant focus on something for very long, or else it just blurs out. What the hell.
Brandon's probably on his first class seat on the singapore airlines plane right now, how unfair is that. My mum & dad are fetching my aunt and uncle to the airport, maybe i should go there and try & catch brandon ahhaha. Okay,i'm crazy. Damn im gonna miss my loser. ): No more crazy prank calls at 3am. (No keith/jw/j, NOT TRYING TO SAY I LIKE IT.) Things are gonna be so different for the next 10 days.
Or maybe they've already changed.
i'm begging you,stop playing games with me. you can be ohsocaring one moment and noncholant the next. I DONT KNOW ANYMORE.
I wish my mum would stop bugging me about packing the house :(
MY SISTER IS SOOO ANNOYING. you know she sucks up to my mum like shit right, so she helped my mum pack the house. (grrrrr.) THEN. she came up to me and looked around my area.
sis: tsk tsk tsk *picks up wrapper* what is this?
me: go away.
sis: so you're the source of all the rubbish!!!! *gives me disappointed stare*
!#%$^&*#
sis:you better pack all this up.
Ohmygod. Yes,MUM.
but then again she provides me with entertainment. (:

Gah.I feel dead. If only you knew,if only you knew.
(insert all the different sad faces in this virtual world.)
Bye.
/watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4TIitZpqv4

Oh oh and i have broke my smsing recorddd (: 2000 smses this month. Applause,please. Student plan + free sms-es ftw!

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.