Title : [ ]

Friends 4eva! (shit i need to grow tallerrrr.)

MATT PROKOP.(yes everyone i know he's so awesomely hot.)
/edit,
Eh eh eh i need to go genting! Dear mum and dad,
Please do me this favour and let us take the coach thr or whatever, if dad can't drive us. In fact,i will give 5 reasons why we should go! :)
#1. Cause im your child.
#2. cause im your oldest child.
#3. cause your youngest child is jonas brothers obesessed
#4. and she also wants to go.
#5. Have i mentioned that im your child.
(:
Lalala anyway tomorrow i have to go to school at 10.30am for china group thinggg :( I scared i cant wake up. ): Hahah then umm, possible outing w/ tuition clique again! :D (Yayy, keith you better come okayy or i will..cry with brandon.LOL,he say one ahh!)
Yasmeen's birthday in half an hour!! I shall write her a birthday post tomorrow :) I hope my couzzies come tmr so we can scam in habbo again ! <3
Tomorrow sounds awesome.