Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 -{'10:47 PM
Title : [ ]
Does it feel the same
When she calls your name

Okay i am verrrrrrryyyyyyy tired now, ): Have to wake up at 6.30 tomorrow to go traininggg ,omg. Someone kill me now, i am busy this whole effing week ... And i have to complete like 7 sets of A math worksheets (tuition hw.) and the chinaaa booklet thingy. By friday. And training's gonna knock me out morning, afternoon. /: Die die die!
Anyway on a brighter note, today has been really awesome. Brunch-ed with jovinah, then we met up with the rest. She sucks lah, we reached thr damn early. ): So anw,talked a lot again, played truth or dare. Everyone kept sabo-ing brandon and i okay. -.- Okayy so keith came at the totally appropriate moment- WHEN WE WERE ALL LEAVING. Claimed he had "canoeing". I vomit on you luh.
I still cant get over the fact that tomorrow i have to wake up at 6.30am. CRAPPP. Omg my mum is damnn mean to me, :( Rachel ong agrees. I shall go help her fix the magic mop which i supposedly destroyed cause im jinxed. Damn.

/Omg pkessler is awesome.
"Look,it's an asian woman choking."
"How are we supposed to read this, what if i start choking,no one would know what to do."
x.

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.