Title : [ ]
Take the pain out of love and love won't exist.
♥Dance was tiring,
tricia low was my partner.
I'm Lou Ann,and i have a one second solo.wowww.
Blowed many many balloons after school for open house.
Open house tmr,
every one i know who takes psle this year is a GUY. -.-
Math tuition was hilarious,
sji guys in my tuition are retarded.
Hmm,actually,every guy in my tuition is retarded.
"Hello fellow josephian."
"Hey,omg,who is that guy.How come he knows my name!"
My math tuition teacher is scary.
I really dont want to lose you as my best friend.(or friend.)
we've been fighting for 4monthsss whatthefucckk.
I cant sleep every night cause of you.Hmm anw typing is tiring me out. I bet no one else has to freaking wake up at 6.30 tmr to go to school wtf. (brandonisscarywhenheisprotectivethankyouthankyouthankyou.)
HUIQI STOP TELLING ME JUSTIN HAS A FAT GF.
you have her,why would you care about me?yeah,fuck.