Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Thursday, October 23, 2008 -{'9:27 PM
Title : [ ]
so would you remember this a few years down the road?

Last day of school today!Everyone,i cried. Patheticcc luh. But yeah..i hugged almost everyone! :) Haha god everyone was like "see you next year." to each other,but to me they went "see you..oh shit you're not coming back." But yeah :( meiyin wrote me a pretty letter w/ my super early birthday present omg i love you cha. i swear your letter made me cry too wtf! So.. today was quite the emotional day.
J8 after. Last time i would be going j8 as an sc student (LOL.) :( I really sincerely hope that ahlaopmc doesnt drift apart okay. :( I dont know what would happen w/o you guys.
GOD I MISS 2SE ALREADY :(
So anyway school today,NO ASSEMBLY. (awesome way to start the day!) played cards outside classroom with the usual cards people. I won cheat ;) calista and jasmine cant lie at all man. Then finished watching To kill a mockingbird.I really dont get the movie,i think im damn dumb!(or maybe it's cause i slept through half of the movie.) So then was midsummer's night dream. Omg man the movie started,and i fell asleep. (Like during last year's also.) Good sleep.
OMG I HAVENT PACKED FOR CHINA TMR.
SEEYA ON 2ND NOVEMBER!!:)
xoxo

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.