Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Thursday, October 09, 2008 -{'10:39 PM
Title : [ ]
School today was awe-some. :)
Morning assembly was funny as usual,with people like huiqi and andrea behind me.
"Hey yuxian,your braces look like you have slime on your teeth."
"Hey andrea,your face looks like you have slime on it."
So,then..um history.We got locked out of class.(woah,thanks manxz jasmine,HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU ALL CLASSES HAVE DIFFERENT KEYS.so much for borrowing from 2pe-.-) Sat outside,talked. "I AM NEVER GONNA LET YOU BULLY ME AGAIN." (tricia low.) aww sorry luh t.L. hmm,watched adolf hitler for history.
after that was,science?went to comp lab,supposed to do dna thing but i didnt. actually practically no one did. But thats not the point. then chinese!Haha laoshi said no one failed hcl but the highest was B3. $#^&&%@ There goes my hope for all As. ): Then,we played concentration.IN CHINESE. HAHAHAHHA it was beyond retarded. Followed by the topic game.the topic was "china people" and tricia chua kept freaking going "wang something something." which was sarah wong's grandfather/father/brother. Hahaha omggg. Then "hollywood people.",which jasmine and sarah totally screwed up,cause obviously they only care about JAPAN. -.- Haha,laoshi was telling us to speak chinese the whole time.
THEN RECESS!! Um,made yasmeen wonder more,and more.Haha,dont worry luh,tomorrow. :) (I actually cant wait for tomorrow,but if i see anyone i dont like,WE'RE GOING OFF. Sorry luh.)
After recess,mathhh.Ms chan gave us free time. Some people played double dare(haha,luckily i didntt.) while rachel and i talked to the ncc people :) (esther,t.l,elizabeth) THEN sarah wong came to try and french/kiss tricia low omg. Their faces were this close: -. Gross. And wq bit justine chin's ear,tricia chua(?) kissed esther's hand, and sarah wong smelled serene's hair.(Could have been me,ew.)This is way worst than last year's double dare(1seeee.)
For lang arts,we watched coach carter and i had the best seat ever,right in fronttt :) Channing tatum is so hot. (He's like what,the only white guy in the whole movie.) Haha,followed by science lecture.
China meeting afterward,i'm sharing a room with laura!Haha,lucky her. AND I'M IN CHARGE OF DISCIPLINE.Haha and everyone laughed when they heard.Wtf,wait till i um.wake up on time!
J8 later,so wetarded w0rhsx! Long john silvers,i couldnt finish my foood cause um,i couldnt bite properly -.- Hahax. Then walked aroundd, saw huiqi!She practically forced us to follow her to popular,and then to library. -.- Where she thought that i didnt know that she was eyeing those sji/ri guys! ;) Then she finally lent me Jodi Picoult's The Pact.(awesome.) THEN SHE MADE ME GO MACS/KFC WITH HER. "Hmm,popcorn chicken..or fries." for 10 minutes she kept asking me that. And...hq: "I think fries are fattening.So maybe i should get wasabi shaker (the one w/ fries.) but screw the wasabi." me: "ISNT THAT JUST FRIES." omg -.- In the end,she bought sweetalk. (I want to kill this person.) Huiqi,you suck. If not for the book,i would have totally ditched you.
Tmr's this dance thingy,dont forget to wear class shirt!
xxoo(hahahaha)

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.