Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Thursday, October 16, 2008 -{'7:32 PM
Title : [ ]
Run baby run,
Don't ever look back,
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance.

(no more personal stuff,everyone gets annoying with the questions.) OMG IM 4TH IN CLASSS,BITCHES!! Hahahaahahhaha i find it kinda amazing with my chao lousy scores and wtv. But anyway. F-O-U-R-T-H IN CLASS. Andrea-annoying-lee beat me,and she's 3rd :( Yayy yay i'm quite proud of myself!! :)
Okay besides the bragging, wednesday was a bore. -.- I seriously would have died of boredom if huiqi and andrea wasn't entertaining me with their "let's come up with english names" thing. Singapore Tan! Huiqi should seriously consider Tiffany/Jeanette Yow. (: Andrea came up with stupid names like "Honda,Toyota,Magnolia." -.-
I'm dead tired now after a whole day of dancing, stretching arms, PLANKING (sp?) FOR A FREAKING MINUTE,training. I shall go and sleep at 9pm (Like JASMINE LEE HAHAHHA) But anywayy dancing thing was okay todayy. Jasmine totally called huiqi,me and cheryl seet idoits :( I SEND YOU BACK TO CHINA THEN YOU KNOW AH. Wah piang eh! Haha,i think i have sores all over now cause of being bullied by cheryl lim,laura,TRICIA LOW, YOW HUIQI. THEY FREAKING HIT DAMN HARD MAN. >:(
China next friday!
p.s. esther just totally complimented my ipod songs. shows that 111 songs are still awesome. and huiqi totally discovered a nice song from my ipod. !! :)
i remember how this time last year how things were so much more different.
now i really don't want my days in sc to end so fast.

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.