Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Sunday, October 12, 2008 -{'8:53 PM
Title : [ ]
'I, um, I have this problem. I broke up with my boyfriend, you see. And i'm pretty upset about it,so i wanted to talk to my best friend. The thing is, they're both you.'

God,i love The Pact.Melanie Gold is damn annoying,the way she blames emily's death on chris hartes and the way she treats michael. ANYWAY OPEN HOUSE YTD WAS A FREAKING WASTE OF TIME. esp.this bitchy bitch who bloody hell scolded us. (sorry steph for cursing alot ytd.) anyway,so i went home exhausted,wanting to sleep when..MY MUM DIDNT LET ME SLEEP. omg wtf. she made me eat dinner first. hmm i fell asleep at 10,while talking on the phone with w. :) haha,i fell asleep when we were talking about smth damn interestinggg :( sorriex. i wont fall asleep tonight again okay.
hmm so anw dinner with family today,met some relatives i never knew i had. really reminded me of last year,and meeting this 16(?)yearold relative i nv knew prior to that day. i think he's like my grandfather's brother's nephew? anyway. me deciding to be friendly,went up to him and went "HELLO,WHAT'S YOUR NAME." and totally did some spastic wavething. and he went "um..ansen/anson/ansom/ansem." and there was this really awkward silence, and he went "most people call me handsome." Hahahha -.-
ohgod today's one of those days where everything just seems to fall out of place
'I love you,and nothing's gonna change that. But i just don't think you give a damn.' you dont know.
I miss all the times we'd talk through the night, and whenever i look like im about to fall asleep you'd try and guilt trip me into staying awake.(but i'd still fall asleep anywayy)
And how i could not see you for months,but once i did,you would continue like you'd never left.
How whenever im not with you,i'd hate you for all the pain you cause me,every sleepness night, but when i see you,everything goes away,and i know everything was worth it.
Do you know?
how i wish to be void of all feelings, because i know you.
hmm tomorow is results day,im not really worried cause yeah..i'm going njc. it's not my mum's choice this time,it's mine. Why,you ask. 8years of the same place is tiring,and truthfully,a little boring. I guess having nerdy schoolmates,and one whose balls i'd love to kick, would not be so bad ? :) Orientation in..november. That's..pretty soon i guess. Yeah well.
i thought i knew you,every inside detail of you, but now i realize,i have never known you at all. maybe we're too different to continue this friendship, maybe i'm too tired to drag on this misery. Thing is, i wish i've never met you, 3 years back. I really was just another person to play with, wasn't i? you know what, get the fuck out of my life. I dont need you.
I HATE MY LIFE. (maybe i should get my best friend to get me a gun and force him to shoot me like emily gold did.)

/edit.
wth keith,you should just screw your dreams on being a psychiatrist or whatever.
(Keith) With every passing ray, i want you to be here with me says:
Hey!Cheer up,even if your darling (COUGH.) decides that he's too cool for you, you always have me to talk to! Except,don't call on fridays/tuesdays,i have tennis. Oh,and tuition on wednesdays and mondays. Guitar on weekends and thursdays.
YUXIAN ♥ says:
ISNT THAT EVERYDAY.
(Keith) With every passing ray, i want you to be here with me says: Haha,you're right!

Wow,you'll definitely be the FIRST person i call man. -.-Hahah thanks bitchh.
I think hanging out with ri and sji guys in tuition is the awesomest thing that i've ever done.so anyway.
T(sji): This passerby tagged my blog the other day,flaming me.
T's sji friends: What the fuck? Definitely from RI.
E(ri): Huh, what? Just because someone flamed you doesnt mean that person's from RI!
me:(laughs silently at how retarded that ri guy sounded.)
T: Yes, lan jiao,it does. And he used pretentious english too, without singlish.
T's friends: SURE RI ONE LAH. (hahahah ohmygodd hahaha.)
T&friends: (stares at weeny RI guy with this we're-gonna-beat-you-up-stare.)
E: ehhh(looks at me) help?
T&friends: DONT TRY TO GET YX TO HELP YOU.
me: Eh T,dont like that lah.Not like he was the one right.
T: Fine,we'll let you off. Tell your schoolmates to stop flaming my blog.
E: what if not ri leh?
T&friends: THAT'S IT,YOU'RE DEAD.

HAHAHAHA omg that ri guy so retarded, who ask him go talk back -.- (Just because he's from ri doesnt mean he has to have the last say in everything!) But it was awesome, for once i actually think sji is not such a bad school. But those in my math tuition are still weirdly retarded. "Hey teacher,there were two other guys from sji hanging outside just now,are they in the other room?" Thanks bitch for exposing us. -.-
Going out tomorrow(possibly.) with jw,ben,brandon(-.-),brandon's friend. Hahah,jurong again! (wtf.) I dont think i should go though,i think i should go home and cry cause my results are gonna suckk :( No brandon,i do NOT want to meet your friend hahaha wtf!
Huiqi just asked me to cut my hair with her,ew. Euus tiinks iie sh0 dumbs issits! Wahlaos. Haha i cant wait till its friday so i can use the term TGIF! :) it sounds awesome.

Touchdown turnaround I never see you around
Anywhere anymore you are what I'm looking for
Touchdown turnaround everything is safe and sound
Everywhere and everytime I am yours and you are mine

god i wish she would stop staring at me like that in school, i did not freaking snatch your bf wtf.

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.