Title : [ ]
youku.com should load faster even though its a china website and they're probably drinking too much melamine milk.
Omg tomorrows the last paper:) oh and guess what people, my mum seemed to consider letting me stay in sc ytd :) haha but now i dont know if i want to.(besides the schoolmates problem,(AHEM,GUY WHO DIDNT MAKE A VERY GOOD FIRST OR SECOND IMPRESSION) i dont really mind going.) But its still nice knowing that she actually listens to me. (thank you ra for telling me abt the triple science thing, it helped) anw i better go read the dict now. (do not laugh at me andrea.)
xoxo
/edit
It was the only place I'd ever known.Turned off the light on my way out the door.I will be watching wherever you go,through the eyes of a fly on the wall.You have been followed back to the same place I sat with you drink for drink.Take the pain out of love and then love won't exist.Everything we had, everything we had,everything we had, everything we had Is no longer there, longer there.Well, you saw for yourself, the way it played out.For you, I am blinded.For you, I am blinded, for you.i couldnt find my dictionary and when i did,it was damn boring i gave up on the 34th page. -.- So much for studying for english lah. today was a really bad day. i have a killer headache(I HAVE NO IDEA WHY,IT'S NOT LIKE I STUDIED ALOT SOMEMORE.),my sis made me watch camp rock againn,i argued with my sister about jonas brothers being losers,the dictionary has annoyingly tiny words,spent the whole morning trying to plan something that didnt work out, spent the afternoon texting my life away to 13(+?) people at one time. (woah i know,thank god i have free smses.), did i mention headache?
I CANT BELIEVE SCHOOL STARTS AT 10.30AM TMR AND IM GOING THERE AT 6.45AM WTH WTF OMG. Then again, movie @ orchard tmr:) (i want to go j8 whyy wont you guys go j8! wahlao eh.) hhaa omg jw,you're ummmm let's see..STUDYING NOW. so much for laughing at me for studying so hard last week. I HOPE YOU FAIL YOUR EOYS. (however impossible that is.) ahh i love nickelodeon okay,they kept me awake with icarly marathons. ahhhh.
t
iomor
lrow i c
oan f
vina
elly say e
yxam h
oas en
uded. (:
sometimes i wonder if you even mean anything you say.(if you even care.)