Title : [ ]
I feel like i am walking on air. ♥Today sucked!!(expected lah,but still.)The first half of the day,(history and lit) sucked okay. The second half, it was betterr. Haha wts, to think i wanted 90% for math. And people.. I DIDNT FAIL SCIENCE. EVERYONE,I AM AMAZING AND I CAN FLY. Thank you,last minute cramming the day before. And i actually managed to get borderline A -.- Thank you mrs cha,mr lim, mrs mohan. I love you! (Reallyreallyreally) I was very tempted to scribble a big THANK YOU on the front page and hand it back up. godgod i really hope the math teachers give me more marks and i can at least get an 80 for math. (my lit and history are terrible.Really very bad.) Hcl,geog,el tmr. :( hcl,no hope. geog,even worse. el,hmm maybe,if i pass my summary. EOYS REALLY SUCK DAMN BAD! :( 2sy should not be allowed in the same room as us when we get our papers back,cause they make noises like 'WOW,I DIDNT KNOW I WOULD DO SO WELL.' and 'AHHHHH!!YAYYYY!!' it's freaking demoralizing.
Anyway school ended at what,2.30! Wahlaooo. So obviously,cannot go jurong right. :( (But i got your letter,thanks B.) Haha got a call from ahemahem,passed to yasmeen. Haha,she didnt know how to say No, so i took the phone,went "eh,she dont want to go. okay okay? bye."and hung up. yasmeen,be more firm luh! Haha damn funny,then later on, in another call, i think i heard someone going 'eh,wahlao,why you say bye to her,she hung up on you just now you know.' hahahha.
ohmygodohmygod the pact is so awesome i dont want to finish it :(
and lastly i miss the way you'd hold my hand on rollercoaster rides and laugh at me screaming -.-
PEOPLE WHO HAVE WOAH OH BY FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS SHOULD SEND ME THE SONG. :)
I never knew you (dont give up on me.)