Title : [ ]
You're changing me,you're changing me,you showed me how to live.OMG OMG!!HISTORY AND HCL1 IS OVER!!!!!
OMG I HAVE SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON HISTORY AND ITS OVER IN 1H45MINS!!WTFF. Oh i totally aced my chinese(i think.my meaning of ace = finished the paper in time with 10minutes left to sleep.)as for history..i dont think i did very well but i kinda finished it.(7 lines for the 8 marks question.damn,i'm dead.and for SBQ,i quoted "singapore lacked resources" and wrote "from this,i can infer that singapore lacked resources." have i told you i'm so dead?) But i didnt know how to tie the paper,cause i didnt pay attention to ms.ku.so i looked at laura.Hahah she was stumbling too. Then ms.ku repeated herself after like,5minutes of me panicking.
My hands have died after history,i wrote like, 7pages worth of stuff today? and my only motivation was "hurry finish,can sleep." cause i only slept 2 hours last night. :(
SPEAKING OF HANDS DYING,DURING MS.HAM'S LECTURES I TOTALLY LISTENED AND COPIED DOWN EVERYTHING SHE WENT THROUGH AND MY HANDS DIED.(AGAIN.) BUT THEN WHAT,SHE SENDS IT TO EVERYONE AND I DID NOT HAVE TO COPY IT LAST TIME. I am way smart.
Oh then after exams, my phone totally died on me. I had like 17 messages unread since last night, AND MY PHONE DIED WHEN I OPENED MY FIRST ONE. I LOVE MY PHONE SO MUCH. (:
I just finished reading a book on college sororities,i think they are damn cool?Singapore should seriously have this kind of stuff.
/edit.
I think andrea lee secretly does not know to do solve trigo questions. Just like how she's secretly an indian transfer student,and how sarah wong is secretly a dropdead gorgeous Vietnamnese AStar scholarship student,and how jasmine lee is secretly from china,and an ahlian. She asked me to do trigo!! AFTER I JUST DID ST.NICK'S PAST YEAR MATH PAPER. i bet she just doesnt want ms chan to know that she doesnt understand trigo at all. (It's okay andrea,wink wink)this totally reminds me of when i told yasmeen "dont worry,i didnt put HIS name on my blog so ___ wont find out. I just put cancelled out the vowels(which was 2.).__totally wont find out." and i winked at her. THAT WAS WHEN I REALIZED THAT EVEN WITHOUT THE VOWELS,HIS NAME IS SO OBVIOUS. HAHAH. Oh speaking of which,the hcl topic was about bullying,and i seriously thought of sarah wong and tricia low and stephanie ho. aw :(
Hey __(youshouldknowwhoyouare..) i'm sorry for uh,not trusting you okay. as in like i know that you're not that kinda person and all,but..idk ok. Come on lah,dont so petty leh. ignore keith/A/B's annoying remarks can. they're just being a friend k. ANW,you've been my best friend for like what,5years?! all those uh,fun(?) we(i?) had,that oughta count for like everything. And whattheshit was that,getting ahlians to use vulgarities on me?IN CHINESE SOMEMORE,WTF. Uh,you'd think that after knowing me for so long, you'd know that i AM NOT SCARED OF AHLIANS. (NO IM NOT ONE MYSELF.)I know you got alot of ahlian friends lah -.- Eh fighting with you is not fun yknow. i really miss all your retardedness,SUPER UNFUNNY JOKES(haha i wonder why huh.),scolding me. eh seriously lahhhhhh,im gonna see u tmr anw,so it might work better if you do not dao me or give me that scary stare. (cries a hundred rivers) i know this is not really an apology letter,but hey,who're you to complain.
Oh no normal school hours tomorrow,i actually prefer exam hours. (In aircon!!)Feels shorter. Anyway its back to studying for me tomorrow. :( Have i told you i hate the education system? I give up on studying during recess btw, my friends are way too distracting.