Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Thursday, September 04, 2008 -{'7:13 PM
Title : [ ]
I soo lurbs math wors!! x33333333
I couldnt get enough of math so i bought THICK TEXTBOOK 2B!! omfg i must be crazy hahah! 1000 pages of math!!! (i plan to finish this by next monday!)
it has been raining for like a week!!i hope it rains every day next week at 7.20am so we dont have assembly! :) anw quiz from ro.

The Ultra Super Duper Random Quiz:
Name 10 people in your life that are the most important to you, 1 being the most. :
1. Family. & Immediate family :)
2. Distant family (those that i am close to?)
3. W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Omg,*screams*)
4. Ahlaopmc. (Despite the fights,i still love you guys!)
5. 2SE friends!!!
6. 1SE friends!!!
7. 6SE friends!!!
8. Every other friend that i've made these 14 years :}
9. Teachers.
10. Everyone else who've made me who i am noww :)

Name 10 random facts about yourself:
1. I love milo. (Whatever rachel ong.)
2. My sister makes me watch LIVING THE DREAM every day at 7.25pm.
3. I secretly dont have a blue pen. (Hhahahahhaha)
4. I really really really hate being caught in the rain.
5. My dream is to become a lawyer.
6. I could have gotten 260 for psle if i hadn't spent my week before psle smsing __ like crazy.(Haha,maybe.)
7. My birthday every year is spent in malaysia.
8. Talented people make me jealous.
9. I hate being alone.
10. I love music.

Now, try putting the people important to you and ten random facts about yourself [eg. 1-1, 2-2], and see funny results! :
1. My family loves milo. (Yes, my aunty works in nestle whutt, and everyone loves milo!)
2. My distant family watches living the dream everyday.(No i dont think their sisters are Jonas Brothers obsessed, and that evil.)
3. W secretly doesnt have a blue pen. (Haha very likely! I've only seen him use a black pen before.)
4. Ahlaopmc hates being caught in the rain? (You guys are such cowards man.)
5. My 2se friends dream of being a lawyer. (HAHAH well you all can work at my company)
6. my 1se friends could have gotten 260 for psle. (awesomee)
7. my 6se friends' birthdays are spent in m'sia every year. (my ass.im the only unlucky one.)
8. Talented people make my friends jealous. (haha idk. i guess!)
9. My teachers hate being alone. (Heh!Thats why they're teachers whutt.)
10. Everyone who knows me loves music. (Yess!)

Wow this quiz inspires me! (WASTED MY TIME) I kind of miss school nowww :( HAHA I JUST REALIZED WE HAVE SC OPEN HOUSE AFTER EOYS!! Freaking awesome can. Carnival and now open house :) Oh after exams i pretty much cant wait to play SNAP again!Likelast year. :) Okay rachel ong just said my darling W is ugly. Whatever rachel, i am gonna ask yasmeen/lecindra. Don't trust your taste after (COUGH,THAT,SJI,GUY.) dont worry,i wont tell anyone whoo :) Oh lookieee,the person who i hate the most just emailed mee. Asshole -.- How dare you even have my email in the first place! (I'm not gonna read it,im not gonna read it,oh i just read it.) Anyway, im gonna start on my 1st page of 1000 pages :)
xoxo.

/edit,
Omg i totally missed out on the bowling family. You guys are like what,no.4.5!! :) love ya.

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.