Title : [ ]
I dont know why but,i now can actually do self-study in school.As in,i dont get distracted or anything.Which,BTW,is kinda rare. Tomorrow's the english paper 1,i hope i dont screw it up like i did for hcl.Plus,it's magazine report,which we have practiced for um..1time?And i did damn badly?10/15!!D: i really hate today.
Besides me teaching tricia low how to write a character analysis on viola (: Haha she's gonna fail man.. cause..
1)she CANNOT CONCENTRATE.
2)her handwriting is crap. so much for fast writing.
3)she uses seep-through pen which is so damn annoying.
4)she asked me for every point.
SIGH.I'm gonna try help her again tomorrow (: Speaking of which,exams end at 10tomorrow,and after that is free study time cause,from 10-10.30,music. then recess,then from 11.10 to 12.50 is COMPUTER STUDIES.and after that is CE. Awesome right?I'm planning to finish 1)Reading character analysis ,2)Math tuition homework.,3)Science,5chapters. (:
Have i told you tricia chua is retarded?She went on talking so loud about retarded things(cough,chapter 6 in science.) while i was trying to sleep. AND,sarah wong totally lost to serene in arm wrestling (they wanted to find out if tennis>basketball) cause tricia went "OMG SARAH,YOU'RE GETTING THRASHED BY SERENE." and "OMG SERENE'S FACE IS ALL RED." wth. Then they rematched and sarah used my keep-hands-on-table tip,and she totally won. despite tricia's "OMG SERENE,YOUR FINGERNAILS ARE ALL RED,LIKE NAIL POLISH." Sarah wong looked totally spastic btw haha :D
HEY YASMEEN,DONT BE SAD OKAY. whatever happened?(you are soooooo telling me tmr.) Yeah um,i dont think that bitch's and dog's remarks are worth anything.I mean please, WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT THEY SAY?! Just treat their talking as barking. i have done that, you dont see me giving a damn about whatever shit she says. But anyway,we know its not true okay. I mean,who would want him? Self-denial man. come on,he even thinks he's POPULAR.(dies laughing.)
Ohyeah,good luck to the sec ones tomorrow for their papers.I think it's quite difficult. at least they wont fail history by one mark :'( (i know i should stop obsessing.)
OMG MATH TUITION TMR. got to face poser girl who names bands and retarded guy who listens to poser girl name bands again! Poor me :(
im gonna study twelfth night now.
xoxo
/btw,stephanie ho scratched my arm today again with her file.I now have an eight cm long CUT on my arm.(please dont be a scar,please..) it.hurts.like.hell. Rachel ong and yasmeen also got cut yesterday.can i like sue steph ho for carrying dangerous weapons.
fyi,Keith,you're damn retarded.stop talking to me please.