Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Friday, September 19, 2008 -{'9:41 PM
Title : [ ]
I am weak,and i am faking this
So shut up and let me go.

Hi my eyes hurt like hell. (Cause of the contacts.) DAMMITTT. Anw i know you're probably wondering. HEY YUXIAN ARE YOU HAPPIER TODAY? Well uh,why dont you try studying history for three straight hours, and then tell me(: Oh,and don't forget to take notes from every thing you've studied. No shitass,i'm not happier today. Oh oh and don't forget, having to sacrifice your freaking social life,and all outings just because of the exams you don't even have to bother with,as it doesn't affect your class next year or whatever 'cause you're transferring?
anyway after exams jw and i are gonna knock on keith's door everyday and then run away when his mum comes to open the door,so his mum will think there's some psuedo stalker stalking them, and then move out of singapore. (; awesome plan man.
probably last time i'm posting before the eoys end,wish me luck.
xoxo.

/P.s,i love the secondhand serenade.(: and the ting tings! And i think that people who don't listen to mainstream music at all should not be naming bands that she has just HEARD of just to impress an guy (: Got so much time to fake,go study lur. Bloody neighbourhood school poser. (I hope she doesnt read this.OH WAIT,I DONT THINK SHE KNOWS WHATS A COMPUTER.) Btw,2se is doing HAIRSPRAY for the talenttime thingy :) YOU CANT STOP THE BEAT&NICEST KIDS IN TOWNN. Zac Efron looks like my cutie Chace Crawford.Blue eyes man, my weakest point. Oh wait no actually pretty eyes are my weakness. ALEX EVANS!Ohmygod man, his eyes are fcking gorgeous.(i actually agree with huiqi.) Go google him! AWESOME DESIGNER/PHOTOGRAPHER.}}

Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.