Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Friday, September 19, 2008 -{'9:41 PM
Title : [ ]
Had my heart on lockdown,
Then you turned me around.


I just deleted my entire previous post. Kinda too emo. Anyway this week in brief.Tuesday calista dropped the class key into level bushes next to the ecopond. OMG great class bonding man!!Half the class went down while the other sweet,helpful,lovable half of the class stayed up on second level GIVING US DIRECTIONS.Wth cannot come down themselves meh!?!? But anyway was panicking cause i didnt want to get stuck out of class while my bag was still in class. Booby/Chin found the key!wednesday-to friday nothing much.Studied like shit,memorized history like hell. THIS WEEKEND IM GETTING NEW PHONE!:) Ok you know something.This whole post is so fake,i'm typing like i'm damn happy. The truth?I want to sleep the remainder of my FCKING PATHETIC LIFE. Yeah. Hi everyone,my life has just screwed itself up.
Well,might as well thicken the fakeness of this. I'm going to watch high school musical road to asia finals on 21 september!!:) GO 2SE DISNEY CHANNEL SUPPORTERS!(which is like me..calista..andrea..)oh we were coming up with ideas on what the movie marathon the sec 3s are organising should show.
wanqi & huiqi:(names some really popular movie.)
me:THEY SHOULD PLAY HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.
andrea: AND CAMP ROCK!
andrea the loser hasnt watched camp rock yet!While i have watched it hmm,3times :)
Anyway when i turn 16,the first thing im getting is coloured contacts. I hate my eye colour. Oh and just so youuu knowww,i'm not pmsing or anything okay.(Not that you will care anyway.) I'm just choosing to forget you (: I hope you read this and stop talking to me okay.Make it easier for me?That can be like the last nice thing you do for me. Thanks for these years, and i seriously hope you find someone not as selfcentred as me. (I think you already have,which is kinda why i'm letting you go anw.)
EOYS IN 3 DAYS.Guess whats after exams?autograph session with meg cabot(i love her.thank you sc!!),movie marathon?,sleepover,escape,open house,talenttime(somewhat).This screams SLACKK.
xoxo.
Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?

Get well soon yasmeen:) (dont make your [youknowwho] worry about you. HAHAHAHAH)

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.