Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Sunday, September 07, 2008 -{'8:34 PM
Title : [ ]
Come closer.()

Hi everyone,i'm watching the paralympics noww :) I think these people are way cool!!
Oh school's starting tomorrow, i am gonna study during recess like Jasmine the nerd! :) (If i dont get hungry,like always!) I havent done my longan story yet, yesyes i know it's due on tuesday. OMG WHICH REMINDS ME, oral is on wednesday.Hahaha,i so confirm fail lah, i'm not gonna prepare,just going to go there and crap like normal.
Okay im entertaining myself by watching racist asian videos now HAHHA. (EH ITS KINDA FUNNY YOU KNOW,IF IM NOT ASIAN MYSELF.) Anyway i am going china this year!(did i mention this alr??) and.. JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(disneyland/universal studios.) japans not confirm lah,but its 70%!! yeah you all can like be totally jealous. oh,and malaysia!! Yeah my holidays so own.
(goes back to watching youtube)
xoxo

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.