Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Saturday, September 20, 2008 -{'10:43 PM
Title : [ ]
Cause if you jump,
I WILL JUMP WITH YOU,
we will fall together.

I love emo songs omg.Its usually these songs that have meaningful lyrics. (: Haha i tell you something,my cousin just suggested for me to play warcraft.HAHAHA.Cause he needs to leave,and all my cousins are in the middle of a game,so i'm kinda a last resort.But then when he went,"Why not let yuxian play?" everyone was like,"wahlao,we sure lose one lah." Eh wts,my cousins have so much confidence in me. :( But anyway AS IF I WANT TO PLAY. Oh i hope tokyo gets the 2016 olympics bid :) another asian country!
I think kei(th) has an absolutely awesome music taste. Now my ipod has 105 songs,so you all cant laugh anymore. Thank you,Lim! Omg now my even noober cousin is playing warcraft. I FEEL SO UNWANTED :(
On a much brighter note,my cousin is testing me history cause he doesnt believe i know my stuff,Hahahhaha.I'm impressing him like shit,cause he asks easy questions. (: & everything i dont know i just go 'eh please,not tested.' and he believesss. Omg my cousins are playing soccer in warcraft.HELLO, HOW RETARDED IS THAT. There's even a referee and a goalpost. AND A BALL. what the hell? They're screaming like crazy football fans whenever they get a goal -.- OMG FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! This looks fun..(Goes off to join them.)
xoxo.

And your slowly fingertips show,
That you're scared like me so,
Let's pretend we're alone.

/edit.
I kinda agree with rachel ong's post anyway,with this friendship crap we're all going through. It's kinda really fake you know.All of us,when we see each other. Anw i just remembered something funny.
"Ummm..it died."
"I lost my dog. Please email me at sarah_w0ngx@hotmail.com"
"I lost my fish. Love,PYX"
Haha i love every bit of 2se.

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.