Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Friday, September 26, 2008 -{'10:01 PM
Title : [ ]
27TH SEPTEMBER:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE HO XIN YI!!!!!
omg you person who scratched me so many times with your file,and just smile and act innocent and go "oh,really?sorry." -.- Yeah had so many fun times with you!!bowling,1se,ahlaopmc :) how you loved justin song..brendan..that fat ri guy..that fat acs(b) guy..EVERY GUY YOU KNOW. (which is damn few lah.hahahah rmb all those times we counted!) omg i think you're freaking funny when you try to act fierce with your "dont talk to me like that!" and we'll all go, WOAH STEPHANIE. and how you always go "go away" and hit me when you're laughing. i think the funniest time was when you came up to me one day and went "did you know my initals are S. HO?" and we started laughing like crazy. and everytime i go "omg,my socks so higghhhh." you'll go "omg my socks so lowww" even though urs were higher than mine -.- (stupid nerd.) i love you!(as a friend) and how you never curse. Lol and ur niceness(damn rare in scgs.) happy fourteenth!♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHEL LIM FEN JUAN!!!!!
i think.you're retarded. stop greeting me online with "i hate you,you bitch." and then going "haha,just joking." not funny k! anyway you laugh at me for burning my eye,i still wish you,better thank me lor. you're welcome :) :) thanks for all the fun retarded times in primary 6 and uh,yeah..happy fourteenth!! ♥

I die on monday.I die on monday.I die on monday. SCIENCE AND LIT!!(TWELFTH NIGHT.) i am throwing my laptop away after this.

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.