Title : [ ]
This is such a mouth-dropping, eyebrow-raising, oh-my-god moment.CAN I TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE TOM DALEY??????He's way better than chace crawford..We spent the whole comp studies today watching him on Youtube. TOM DALEY IS AWESOME. I LOVE YOU TOM!!!!!! (haha) i so hope he comes to singapore for youth olympics. then im gonna stalk him like crazy.
ANYWAY I HAVENT USED THE COMPUTER FROM SUNDAY!!!!!!OMGGG I AM FREAKING PROUD OF MYSELF!!! Huiqi also! Both of us are cool people who can abstain from computers :) shit i kinda lost the bet to huiqi to see who succumbs first lol.
BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL ANG YAN TING! i've knew you since last year, and yeah..have a happy birthday.
FUNNY THINGS THIS WEEK:
-Sarah Wong. Omg she's damn loser. She tripped over the dustbin like last month,and refused to clean it up so she got Tricia Low(who was on duty that day.) to clean it up.LOL DAMN MEAN. Then on tuesday, Tricia chua tripped over the dustbin and refused to clean it up so she got the duty girl that day to clean it up..Guess who the duty girl was?? YES IT WAS SARAH WONG. OMG I LAUGHED LIKE SHITXZ THEN.
-Tricia Low. rachel and i were having a typical boring science lab lesson when rachel went to
tricia low and asked her if she knew what knnbccb meant. Tricia low,being herself,took 5minutes to learn how to pronounce 'knnbccb' she kept going 'knnbccbbbb?' omg? anyway i told her it meant 'yeah,sure..whatever' and is a neutral word and she believed me. (TEEHEE) and she went around saying the full word. Everyone she said it to was like ':O omg!tricia lowww.' then calista ruined it by telling her what it really meant. Hahaha should have seen tricia low's reaction la. (btw she said the whole F word out loud afterward.)
-Tricia chua. the way she does the bangrah dance is ohmygod retarded.i almost died laughing. (really.i couldnt breathe and all.)
Bangrah dancing for aces day is awesome too. GO bollywood! i hope 2se really wins this. i hope i dont cry in front of the WHOLE CLASS AGAIN. >:( i hope 2se co-operates with the pe reps and cheryl and charlene. 2SERVICE.♥
today i went j8 to eat lunch w/ yasmeen,lecindra,rachel ong, jasmine, HUIQI (puke) jasmine ate her lunch in one minute(HAHAHA.inside joke.) I did my deep throat laugh and everyone was staring . SOMEMORE huiqi made me do it 5TIMES. OMG. speaking of my deep throat laugh, huiqi and i perfomed it for laoshi.
us:LAO SHI WANT TO HEAR US LAUGH???
laoshi: (gives us ._. face)
us: (does the laugh)
laoshi: (appalled.)
Omg laoshi must think we're weirddddd. (i see huiqi online now,guess she lost too)
OMG I THINK K IS THE COOLEST SHIZ EVER THANK YOUUUUUUU :) Lol, i dont like lurr.
i dont f*cking know whut to think anymore. go to them. yeah it's okay, we know we're nothing to you.