Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 -{'10:11 PM
Title : [ ]
OUCH MY LEG HURTS LIKE (inserts all form of bad words here). who knew ice skating could be so..lethal?But i had fun :) Watching all those noobs fall,laughing at all the noobs,and then falling myself. Pfft.I freaking fell twice. first time:this noob was standing in front of me and refused to move and i was speeding like hellxz,so i banged into her. Oi wth?Skating rink is not a stoning place you shiz. second time:me,yasmeen and nicole were all in a circle(dont know why) and we were all still then suddenly.. someone started screaming & moving so we screamed and moved,and FELL. wtf. I scratched my palms on the stupid ice. I saw somebody there that i didnt really wanna see that day {: (BRING $$ TO BUY CURRY WORHSZ) Omg i think hcl lesson today was boring like hell. she came in,asked us if we learnt the sheng ci alr, then we all say 'yesss..' even though i dont think we did.(YAY 2SE!!:D) but anw she tested us,and we got all correct :) (YAY 2SE!!!) sooothen she made us read the passage.at the last para,she asked us 'hmm who shall i make read now?' then hq and i were like 'sarah!yunping!ta shi cong vietnam lai de,hua wen hen pro.ASEAN scholar leh lao shi!!' HAHAH omg and then she made sarah read. then sarah asked how to read almost every word.Omg and the teacher actually went 'du de hen hao' wtf?so biased against 'scholars'. &she assigned us like,a ton of work. oh and during geog lecture first period,2se was like super special :) we sat at one side of the KA and the other classes sat at the other side. Hahahhaha pro omg. we didnt allow anyone else to sit on our side. Oh and bytheway rachel ang,if you happen to read this, I DO NOT(emphasize do not) want to be associated with people from the enemy side.(K.A.S hinthint) thankyouthankyou (: (BTW EVERYONE I OFFICIALLY LOVE THE ONGOING SJI EXAM.THANK YOU SJI,FOR HAVING THE EXAMS AND THEREFORE ALLOWING RACHEL ANG TO HAVE SOME TIME AWAY FROM ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS :D)(Haha i dont care about the sji people i know,too bad,im selfish.) TMR'S BANGRAH DANCING & INTERCLASS GAMES& SOFTBALL. I CANT WAIT TO FEEL THE HEAT.(seriously) So anw,i've been thinking..maybe it was right for you to turn your back on everything,cause i wouldnt have wanted you to get hurt either. But yeah,selfishhh. well yeah stop freaking apologizing, i reallyy dont care anymore. (: Take care. ♥

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.