Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Sunday, August 31, 2008 -{'9:32 PM
Title : [ ]
Okay people,i have something to announce. I know you are gonna feel so happy and jealous of me, but seriously, i don't care. So here goes!! I'M GETTING CONTACTS!! Ok,feel free to clap and cheer noww. :) went for the fitting ytd, and OMG it's damn painful getting it in? But way worth it!! You know as the saying goes.. pain=beauty. (Hahah i dont even know if there's such a shit saying but whatever.) I really give up on downloading videos from youtube cause it has no freaking sound. so i have to watch taking 5 on my laptop. :(
anw, i THINK this thing with ahlaopmc is finally ending?? okay maybe not, but it's ALMOST coming to a closure. But playing meditator is no easy job, especially when delivering threats. (Haha,yes,i'm serious.THREATS) But ah. I really hope you guys end up friends again. Somemore eoys in 20+ days,whatfor spend your studying time thinking of ways to end the other's social life? On one hand, RA may be wrong but then after all she was/is still our friend right? Got good times with her before right? Why make her go into such deep shit trouble? She also never make you get into trouble before right? (I'm not siding with her,but it's true.) anw bye.

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.