Title : [ ]
It's like learning to fly,or falling in love.Ohmyf, i know i said i wouldnt post, but we all know that i cant keep that promise:) But seriously next week,no more.Today i have to finish the damn twelfth night essay,omg. 1000+ words!On malvolio!!!!!I seriously have no life. Oh today's zi du, I didnt cheat :) Some people tried to convince me to cheat,but naw,i dont have that kind of courage. Yay me. It was freakin' easy,considering i didnt even study before that anw.
&I think huiqi and i kinda pissed ms.kavita off today. (I think we do that every lesson.) But seriously,i think she got pissed at this part:
m.k: So what did lim yew hock do after he caught the masterminds of the riot?
me: send them to china.
m.k: NO he sent them to prison.
me&hq: aiya..china..prison..same thing.
It WAS kinda funny though (: Tried to talk miss kavita into returning our tests, but noooo,we're only getting it back NEXT monday. Speaking of which, HUGEx10000 science test on tuesday. Imma cram my brain w/ chemical changes. (: Iceskating today fcking hurt again. But i could skate way better,like a pro!:D
Btw i really truly hope that sherine & cheryl lim get into njc so i wont be alone next year. Please,god? And somehow, i can't wait to go,get away from this current life in sc. I mean,hello, my friends are fighting over unworthy people, we're all bitching about one another. What happened to BFFL? Or at least, FFL? What's with the betraying and backstabbing??!! I really really dont get this shit anymore. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KNOW THOSE PEOPLE ANW.
Oh and st.andrews campus is really pretty, esp. in the night :) E's so gonna show me that place! (you promisedddd) There's like a bridge, across the road, that connects the JC/SEC campus to the primary school one. Coolio.Sc has a bridge too!It connects um..one block with..er, another! Hahahha.
SOCCER TOMORROW.
everyone who had ever insulted my soccer skills(which is practically EVERYONE i know),please watch out and be prepared to take every word back cause im gonna OWN the soccer field tmr!:) (I hope i dont dirty my shirt.)
Oh yeah,im worried about yasmeen. Yasmeeeeen,please come to school tomorrow.. Got like,loads to tell ya. (maybe.)
Damn im tired and i dont know how to change this font and im a giver-upper,so byebye.