Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Friday, August 15, 2008 -{'10:16 PM
Title : [ ]
I THINK THOMAS DALEY IS THE COOLEST SHIZ EVER :) He's like 14(my age!:D) and sooo talented. ANYWAY SINGAPORE WON THE TABLE TENNIS THING AGAINST KOREAA :) A medal :} My sister made me watch the whole freaking match lur,i slept in between. Haiyoh,so stressful. School today was kinda awkward.. (sighsighsigh) (I shall not emo again) OMG i swear lang arts is cool. we were supposed to come up w/ a story based on a newspaper article: a criminal getting a job.. hear our story:
this paedophile molests young boys esp the monitor(cos he was the hottest) and then got caught. after he came out of jail, he tried finding a job but to no avail. this was when the story started getting damn funny.
calista:next then how?
me:oh he can go and find the monitor and molest him again!!
huiqi:then later he go to jail again!
me:then when he come out the monitor molest him! then the monitor go to jail!
*LAUGH LIKE HELL.*
huiqi:then when monitor come out the guy molest the monitor again!then he go back to jail!
me:and this keeps repeating!
huiqi:or maybe the guy can molest the toilet cleaner in jail cause he wants to escape or be a toilet cleaner.
maybe he found a job as a kindergarten principal and the teacher was the monitor!
OMG IT WAS DAMN LAME AND FUNNY CAN. (:
starting from tomorrow its study everyday!:)

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.