Title : [ ]
I hate to admit this,but maybe
they ain't so bad after all. Haha, not that i think they're WOW or nice/cool or anything,but at least they're not as bad as
some people i know. I guess i was just prejudiced from the start. Well,i swear i wont insult them again on no basis. (: Anw,talking on the phone w/ K & E is awesome. (besides the fact that they distract me from geog D:) listening to them eating sour mentos 4 at a time and trying to sing the national anthem is even cooler. (Hey K,you still owe me that *ahem* thing!I didnt forget.) I have a strong feeling im gonna love next week. Monday-no school.tuesday-ice skating,no test.wednesday-bangrah dance&interclass games,study at bishan(?).thurs-iceskating,mum's bday.friday-umm..end of week? P.s i kinda wasted my whole sunday away reading breaking dawn,and smsing 7 people at one time ): I only studied for like uh, 3hours. OH and i watched the olympics. (: womens&mens gym,tennis,football,swimming(michael phelps ownage!!),hockey etc.. I love the olympics like hell. Remember everyone,Beijing welcomes you (: I should seriously study more. Okay i know i'm all talk,no action.But whatever.ttfn.