Title : [ ]
Hi everyone, i am online on a weekday! :) Cause although there's a history test tomorrow,it's freaking OPEN BOOK.No challenge man. BYTHEWAY, My whole social life is
ONE BIG SCREW UP. (Okay maybe only one part la.but anw,not the point.) I don't know how to keep my promise anymore! My whole time now is just spent apologizing,bitching, etc etc. Anyway, olympics ended yesterday. I cried when they extinguished the flame!! :( I watched tom daley dive and it was officially my best olympic moment. Who cares if he didnt win!He's 14 only dammit. And he got into the finals. awesome,eh? Okay school today was............... home ec totally owned!huiqi was my cooking partner and im quite amazed she didnt burn down the whole school. well i made her shell the prawns!!! so gross omg. I think i have amazing talents in folding wantons. They should totally make a sport out of this. Ms chan didnt come today and the relief teacher didnt let us eat in class although we so totally did not have recess. so today,i didnt eat anything until 12.5opm. oh you know what,i think i am actually going to study for history now. (:O ms k is going to be so proud of me.)
i want this to change,i want this to end, i want this to have never started.