Hellohs , :D
All Rights Reserved . {:
{♥}
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 -{'9:47 PM
Title : [ ]
Slow down,
The world isn't watching us break down.
It's safe to say we're alone now.

HI I'M GOING TO BE THE WORLD'S NEXT SEEDED SOFTBALL PLAYER. :) Pe this week was softball!!!!Omg it's fun like hell,especially when we keep owning the other team by like,10 runs. But the only thing is that we have to play it in the hot sun. Argh. Anw,history test on tues was super easy.I think the easiest history test so far. But..i didnt have enough time. wtf.
DID I FORGET TO MENTION AH, RACHEL ANG YAN TING IS OFFICIALLY NOT ___(starts with an S and rhymes with lingle) FROM 28TH JULY 2008!!! I toldya i would post this (: I know im not a good friend by doing this but.. i'm betting two months with rachelong. Hahha!Lecindra bet one month!!What kind of friends are we man.
Oh and i changed my name to mattias tan. I am a gang leader of Thomas,Natheniel,Charlie,Ethan,Pierre. Hahah omg tuesday was damnnn funny. I gave all my gang members chips and they became members.Lol. And calista kbnb nothing to do want fight.
c:EH I WANT TO FIGHT YOU.I MAFIA.
charlieandnatheniel: eh leader fight her leh.
me:please noooooooooooooooooooooo :( (sorry la this is for my own safety.she bballer leh)
c&n:EH WAH LAU BROTHER,WHERE GOT LEADER LIKE THAT ONE?
c:(grabs my thumb and bends it)
me:OMG OWWW.WTFFFF. my thumbb pain sia :(
c&n: WAH LAO LEADER,THUMB ONLY!
c:(sees my chips)eh you give me 3 chips i concede defeat.
me:OKAY!! (hands chips over) eh see brothers,this is the way you win.

Omg i was laughing like hell lah,especially with tricia's and sarah's unnecessary comments. Oh and guess what higher chinese is boring like hell noww.We were watching some movie and it was so boring. It was about this dog that...died.Whttheshit. And i didnt even know it died until jasmine told me. I fell asleep once. Thats considered quite pro alr (: OH and i love the book My sister's keeper. Omg it is so sad :( But the topic is really quite a change from all the teenage chick books that i always read. Really.I'm gonna try attempting to read Twilight tomorrow. Edward cullen !:D
today went to j8 with yas,ho,ong. Thanks alot ang for ditching us for K. We camwhored alot in the library and this two shitfaced girls kept commenting on us. somemore say so loudly. Anw today was fun,thanks alot you three :) "I can't believe i looked back." yes yasmeen,me too. Im gonna try do my lang arts thing now or else huiqi will kill me tmr. bye.

Don't leave me alone.

LOVEs.

AHLAOPMC
Bowlers
2SERVICEANSSS'OHEIGHTT :D
NJ BEFORE SCHOOL-START FRIENDSS
Every of my friends!:)

Blogger !

TWINNS♥

YUXIAN
SCGS PRI&SEC
6SE'06,1SE'07,2SE'08
NJC
JH304
yuxian26@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK :D
AH LAO PMC (owns youuu)
TWUR
191294
I am a whopping height of 179cm (:
I love anyone who's funny and sarcastic.
DAVID ARCHULETA,TC5&RYAN HIGA&CHACE CRAWFORD PWNSS.
:) I freaking love Tom Daley. Secondhand serenade plays awesome music.

Jodi picoult ftw.


Crap.
No tagboard for youuu :)

Flies.