Title : [ ]
omg i think this is the best week ever (:
Feels like it isnt even over. Okay first off,monday. No school right, so woke up @ 8.30 to meet ang,ong,ho at j8. Studied there,ate there. At arnd 2.30pm,'cause rachelang wanted to meet up with (KIFDJG) right, so ong and i had to wait for her!!!!!so anw ong called S,and they were at their school toilet, wtf. So we went macs to wait,and we took up a whole table and made ong buy an ice cream. Lol. they finally came at 2.50 arnd there. Left at 3. Hahaha!! Omg i hate the stupid arcade lady at j8. Everyone,please never go to that arcade.Attitude problem la she. Oh and i studied ALOT of math !:)
tuesday,got back science test. I FREAKING DIDN'T FAIL.OMYGODDD.21/40! :)Lol it's quite bad but compared to the rest of the cohort it's actually pretty good. Got same as RachelOng. Played netball during PE,i was the attacker(aka the scorer) so like i kept passing the ball to calista to shoot(she's bballer what) and i like missed 3 times wtf. But i scored one goal at the end before mr ang blowed his whistle (: Damn pro la. Oh yeah the math test was sooooooooo stupid, i studied so hard and it was quite easy.Had 1 and a half hours, i slept for half an hour.Haha.I got 46/50.. Could have gotten full marks!! But cause of careless mistakes lur,like 14+4=16. -.-
Wednesday, got back geog & math test. geog=45.5/50. Just because i didnt write "china's population is 800million" and wrote "800million" i kena minus half a mark! Therefore i lost to rachelong by half a mark.
Today, i screwed up science practical,everyone!! I just hope i don't fail. wait,scratch that.I BETTER NOT FAIL. Lang arts performance,quite okay.I think i kinda added in MANY lines i wasnt supposed to say. But anw,not bad.
EHEH, I think will is the most perfectest guy ever. (: He sounds so sweet & nice & cute. Haha,but he's a character in a book argh.
should i go????!?!?!!?!?